Thursday, June 23, 2011

American Samoa - Day 6

American Samoa - Day 6


Another sunset, and another awesome day in American Samoa.


Football camp was another great day. It was exciting, and fun to be at. Tomorrow is our last day. I am both excited, and upset. I think tomorrow is going to be a great day, but it is also our last day. It has been a great week and another great experience.


The huddle group went awesome today. We had a great experience. Today we went over the plan of salvation, and had a great deal of commitments today. It was a very uplifting thing for me personally. The great thing that happens now is that when we leave, it doesn't just stop at this. Brian and Brandon are here, and will be able to have follow up time with all the students who made a decision today. God is good. I will try to have you guys a final post up tomorrow, but I don't know how my time will be with getting ready to go and everything.


Thanks again for all the continued prayers and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment