Sunday, June 19, 2011

American Samoa - Day 3

American Samoa - Day 3

It has been a great Sunday. Got up and went to church at nine. Brian had a great service sermon. It hit home with me, and a lot of guys on the trip. Today is one of the top highlights of my trip. I always enjoy hearing Brian preach, and he does such a great job.

We truly rested on the Sabbath today. Other than church and lunch, we have been resting. Making sure we have our legs under us for the rest of the week.

Happy Father's day to all of the dad's today!!! I truly appreciate all the dads in my life. Even though I am currently in the South Pacific, I have a ton of dads with me on the trip.

On a personal note, I want to give a shout out to my dad. Thanks for being the dad you are, you've been, and the dad you will be in my future. I can truly say that I would not be where I am as a person, if you hadn't raised me the way you have.

To all you out there make sure to let your dad know you appreciate them today. Not only today, but each and everyday. Just take time to let them know you appreciate them, and what they do in your life.

Thanks for all the continued prayers, and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment