Tuesday, June 21, 2011

American Samoa - Day 5

American Samoa - Day 5

Another day of camp equals another great day. Today went well. Another great turnout with a bunch of eager high school kids. Each day progresses, and continues to get better and better.

My huddle group also went well today. I am loving the kids, and am getting to know them better. I have two kids in my huddle that I had last year, and it has been good to see them again. It is also good, because they are pretty talkative because they are somewhat comfortable enough to talk around me. Today we talked about sin, and how that is the gap between us and God, but how Jesus filled the gap between us and God. It was a good time.

Last night was a great night. A group of guys from Temple Baptist Church in White House, TN are doing a middle school VBS on Happy Valley's campus. I didn't personally help with the VBS, but did take pictures. It was a good time, because the kids are great to be around.

Thanks for the continued prayers, and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment