Tuesday, July 13, 2010

American Samoa - Day 6

Wednesday 06/30/2010
09:18 p.m. ISLAND
03:18 a.m. CST

I realized today, that tomorrow is our last day. I knew in my mind, but it didn't really hit me until today. This week has been amazing, and I have learned a ton about myself, our team, and this place.

I am truly sad to leave, because I feel that I am starting to get to know the kids, as well as they are starting to know me better. My group throughout the week has been awesome. I have learned so much from them, I just pray that they have learned something from me.

I pray that tomorrow is an awesome day. I hope that we finish on a high note tomorrow. I have faith that we will.

Kind of short tonight, but its been a long day. Going to get some sleep, so I will be ready for a great day tomorrow.

Goodnight and God Bless.

Thought of the day: It's okay to be content sometimes. (Huge struggle personally. Tough pill to swallow, but very true.)

No comments:

Post a Comment