Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Mission Trip: Tomorrow is the day

The title of this post pretty much sums up my thoughts. I can't wait. I don't know that I have ever been more ready for a trip to get here than I am now. My emotions are a little overwhelming right now. It is a complete culmination of being excited, nervous, and a bunch of other things all combined into one. Let's just say I'm ready for this trip to get here.

Updates throughout the week:
I am going to try to keep everyone up to date as much as possible depending on if I can get to the internet sometime through out the week.
I might try to update through several avenues: Facebook, Twitter (@titodickerson), and here. I will probably update here first, and direct others to my blog. I'll try to update as much as possible.

Thanks:
I just want to stop, and say thanks to everyone who have wished me luck, and said they would be praying and thinking about our group. Those of you know who you are, and I can't explain to you what they mean to me. I was telling someone tonight, that if I had any doubts about this trip they are all gone now. It is unexplainable what kind words from people would do to the heart and mind. Just wanted to stop and thank everyone.

I'm out. Don't know that I will be able to get much sleep tonight, but I am going to try.

God Bless

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you. Can't wait to hear all the details. You will be in my prayers. I am so proud of the way you are serving the Lord in our church and in the world. Making a difference for eternity!!!

    ReplyDelete