Thursday, May 6, 2010

Mission Trip to American Samoa

One word can describe my feelings about this mission trip 'pumped'. I have wanted to go on one for a while, and I have been trying to go on this specific mission trip for the past two years. Needless to say, I am long overdue, and this has added to my anticipation.

Where:
As I mentioned above we will be going to American Samoa. We fly out June 24th.

The Mission:
We will be in American Samoa for about a week, conducting football camps for high school, and middle school age kids. Throughout the day we will also be having huddle groups where we will share God's word, along with our own personal faith.

Blessings:
-Having the opportunity to go on a trip like this.
-Going with the group of people I am going with.
-The opportunity to grow both spiritually and emotionally.

That's about all I have for now. I'll have another update after our next meeting.

Please pray for our group, and our trip.

God Bless

1 comment: